This week I am taking a step away from my fabulous finds Friday, although this post may still offer some great weekend ideas.
I have always found great pleasure in pleasing and pampering others – but I often forget that I need to do the same for myself. So here is what I have decided – once a month I am going to make a to do list of five items that I want to make part of my weekly routine. Ideally, after committing to the five ideas for a month, I will have formed a habit and I can create a new items to add to my list.
JANUARY TO DO LIST
1. Treat myself to real flowers. I love the way they brighten my apartment and my day!
2. Buy a bottle of wine instead of drinking only homemade – live a little!
3. Be more observant. But how? I plan to take more pictures and bring my notebook with me all the time. I feel like this will help foster my creativity.
4. Pamper myself. This week I bought a new Champagne Rose Scented Candle and spent a few hour snacking on carrots and hummus while immerse in British Vogue. It was such a nice treat and I felt so relaxed and ready to take on the world after.
5. Perform at least one random act of kindness. This is something I always think about but very rarely actually follow through with. I’ll have to put some serious thought into accomplishing this weekly task.
Feel free to join me in my quest to achieve a more fabulous life. And with that – I wish you a great weekend!
PS – Head over to A Dash of Meg to check out this week’s High Five Friday, you just may see my smiling face over there too!