If you shop at Sephora and have a Beauty Insider card, you may want to start adding items to your shopping cart while reading this. Until Sunday (or Monday if you have achieved VIB status) everything at Sephora is 15% off. This is not a joke – and rarely ever happens so I suggest taking full advantage of the discount and go stock up on your beauty essentials. Here are a few of my favourite items that I just can’t seem to live without lately.
1. L’Occitane Hand Cream – something about the texture and scent of these lotions makes them unbeatable. With a variety of subtle scents, there is a cream for everyone. The formula is long lasting and a tiny application will give you silky smooth hands for hours.
2. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation – My new go to moisturizer. I cannot give this product enough praise, to this day it is the only face cream that can hold up to my parched skin without causing breakouts. I’m in love. This moisturizer is light and blends in easily and lasts all day.
3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar – These fun mini glosses are just what you need to amp up your look. They are high shine and very bold – be warned they are a bit sticky and a little goes a very long way.
4. Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel – This exfoliation night mask feels a bit slimy upon application but it dries quickly and has done wonders for my skin. I never imaged a product could brighten, tighten and clear up my skin the way this gel has. Don’t worry about the tingly feeling at the beginning, it just means it is working [and it goes away quickly]. This has become my favourite before bed activity.
5. YSL Faux Cils Babydoll – Expect a review next week, but until then I’ll leave you with one comment. You will NOT be disappointed, especially if you’re on a quest for lash separation and serious length.
6. Phyto Phytocyane Densifying Shampoo – Since I began using this [interspersed between a colour saving shampoo] I have noticed fewer lost locks and mush less breakage. If hair loss isn’t an issue for you I would still recommend checking out the other shampoos Phyto has to offer – they seem to be the only brand in hair care that can live up to their claims.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!