For some reason everyday this week has felt like Friday – but lo and behold, it is now the real deal! Today’s fabulous finds are inspired by the warm summer months ahead of us – I guess you could say that this is another one of my sunny uniforms!
1. How cute is this Floral Recipe Box?! I am always jotting down recipes and I end up with post it notes all over the kitchen – this vintage looking tin would definitely help me declutter. And I’d probably bake more often too, just to fill it up!
2. Jeans shorts are fabulous for the summer, but this pair of Rag & Bone black cut offs will set you apart from the crowd. Just a little edgy and a lot flattering – now that is right up my alley.
3. Eye wear is absolutely essential when you’re sitting on a patio enjoying the warm weather and this Warby Parker pair will keep you looking stylish – and incognitio, if that’s what you’re going for.
4. As the days get longer, keeping track of time becomes more difficult. Wear this Nixon classic and you won’t miss a beat.
5. Treat yourself to a pedicure and then head to your local Zara [or online store] and pick up these neutral and metallic flats. Your feet will love you!
6. Top it all off with a graphic t – I’m loving all the designer parody slogans lately, especially Homies South Central which pays homage to the low rider culture in South Central LA while creatively spoofing the Hermes signature logo.
Have a wonderful Friday friends!