The Friday before a long weekend always bring some element of chaos, but it is often overshadowed by anticipation and excitement for me. I am someone who preforms best under pressure so I am always trying to tie up any loose ends at work before leaving for any extended period. That being said – I can barely sit still just thinking about having three days off in a row!
In typical Friday fashion, I am linking up with Lauren to reflect on some highlights of the week.
1. Impromptu dates nights with Neil. We drank more than we ate, but the cocktails at SIDEDOOR are just too delicious to pass up. Oh and the chef just happened to make it to the final four on Canada’s Next Top Chef – you should probably give this restaurant a try!
2. Having the opportunity to spend time appreciating the great outdoors – and live the cottage life with one of my best friends.
3. Another pair of new [and even nerdier] glasses – I swear this is the last new pair I get for a long time.
4. My Quest Bar delivery! The White Chocolate Raspberry flavour is out of this world. I could easily live off these.
5. A brand new fitness studio at one of the Goodlife gyms I frequent. Before the group ex room was dark, dingy and tiny. This new space is such a breathe of fresh air!
That’s all for now friends, enjoy your weekend!