1. I treated myself to a new pair of workout tights! Having pants that don’t fall down when you’re running is actually amazing.
2. Last night was one of those nights where I forgot to thaw something for dinner. When this happens, I try to make something creative using the “clean the fridge” mentality. Lettuce wraps with eggs, veg and Canadian bacon… oh, and don’t forget the ketchup. I love when these meals are a success!
3. That time I spent an hour blow-drying my hair and it looked like I had just walked out of the salon. Too bad I forgot to put on a single swipe of make-up before taking that picture.
4. Margaritas!!! Blended and on the rocks – I’ll drink them all. Just keep those Coronitas away from me… my stomach can’t handle them!
5. Finishing up my first ever softball season. We may have been eliminated in the first game of the playoffs, but trying something new was such a great experience. I definitely learned a lot and made some great friends. I’ll be back next year… swing batter, batter!
Hope your week was wonderful too!