Friday is always an awesome day, it is the end of the week and the day before the weekend. But for me, today is even better than usual. First of all, I am writing this post from the beautiful Toronto, Ontario [you’ll find out why in a second] and second, I am on vacation from work today! Eager to find out what has been keeping a big smile on my face this week?
1. After work wine with friends. Might as well make the most of the patio season while it is still warm out.
2. Admiring the beautiful city I live in. This picture doesn’t do the parliament buildings justice, but you can get an idea at least.
3. Surprise deliveries, especially when they contain beauty products! I can’t wait to test out this Ageless Derma lip gloss!
4. Traveling to Toronto in style… Via 1 style. If you’re not familiar with the Canadian railway giant, this is means first class – drinks and meals included.
5. And finally, the reason why I am in Toronto – and on vacation today. I am going to workout with the one and only Jillian Michaels!! Don’t worry, I’ll give you a full recap after – as long as I have any energy left to type. I’m about to get my butt kicked, hard.
Thanks again to Lauren for hosting High Five For Friday.
Have a wonderful weekend!