Although I appreciate every week for what it offers, this one has been particularly great – mainly because I have been on vacation from work and able to spend time with my loved ones in Toronto. Here are a few things that have been absolutely amazing.
1. Spending time with my Dad before leaving for Toronto.
2. The hot air balloon festival – you could see more than twenty balloons decorating the sky all at the same time!
3. The best ever almond milk latte from fresh. I wish this restaurant would open a location in Ottawa – it is absolutely out of this world.
4. Just a little splurge on Fall fashion at Anthropologie – I’m sure you guessed that.
5. Road tripping with Neil. From Ottawa to Montreal to Toronto, all in a day – it was definitely an adventure but I wouldn’t have wanted to spend it with anyone but him!
Thanks to Lauren for hosting the High Five For Friday link up party!
Have a lovely weekend!