1. Spending some quality time with local bloggers at the Rideau Centre Project Preview Reception! Obviously a selfie with the queen of selfies (ML of Twenty York Street) was necessary.
2. Hockey is back! To start the (pre) season off right, Neil and I headed to a 67s game which got us in the spirit!
3. Decked out in head to toe Banana Republic, I had the opportunity to model fall coats on Daytime Ottawa. It was such a fun experience and my outfits were absolutely amazing.
4. Last night Neil and I celebrated four years of being together. After running around town on a scavenger hunt, he finally found me waiting at Murray Street for drinks and dinner. I highly recommend visiting this spot if you’re looking for a delicious meal.
5. Finishing my second half marathon with my dad by my side – I couldn’t have asked for a better running partner!
If you want to link up your post of Friday reflections, head over to TheLaurenElizabeth.com.
Have a great weekend!