1. Okay, okay – PUMPKIN EVERYTHING is delicious. Still doesn’t beat out apples, but it is pretty awesome! Over the weekend my girlfriend and I went on a raw baking spree – these are chocolate, pumpkin cheesecake bites, without the cheese though!
2. Enjoying my runs again now that the training pressure is off!
3. Ottawa always gets a bad reputation for being a boring city – stop and look around for a minute and I dare you to try to deny it’s beauty.
4. Cover your eyes – it’s yolk porn! But really, spinach, roasted potatoes and eggs are the best combination.
5. This weekend I will be running for a cure for breast cancer research in memory of my mom. The support and generosity I have witnessed over the past week is incredible. I truly appreciate every penny donated. If you’d like to contribute please visit my fundraising page, if you already have, thank you – I am so grateful.
If you want to link up your post of Friday reflections, head over to TheLaurenElizabeth.com. Have a wonderful weekend!