1. Surprises in the mail from Marianna at Castellammare Jewelry. If you haven’t checked out her beautiful pieces – go, now. You won’t regret it!
2. My new pair of Paige Edgemont skinnies arrived in record time. You better believe I will be wearing this non stop!
3. After years of waiting, Ottawa finally is home to it’s first H&M. The store opened to the public yesterday but I was lucky enough to score an invite to the launch party on Tuesday. Although I didn’t make any purchases, I did receive a beautiful purse in my swag bag!
4. Wearing shorts in the fall while parking myself on a bench and spending the afternoon reading made my Sunday afternoon. The almond milk latte wasn’t bad either!
5. Sephora has finally restocked their nail polish displays with the new Formula X polish. These brightly coloured stands are neatly organized and have special testing stickers so that you can play with the hues before you buy! I love the new look and will definitely be adding a few polishes to my cart soon!
Thank to Lauren for hosting High Five For Friday.
Have a wonderful weekend friends!