This week flew by. This morning I found myself confused that it was truly a five day week – I love when this happens. Busy weeks always mean good things, so let’s take a few minutes to reflect on the amazing moments.
1. High school reunions – with yearbooks and all. I am so lucky to have remained very close with my girlfriends since our graduation, but many of us live in different cities and don’t get to see each other as much as we would like. This week we all gathered to catch up, it was such a great night!
2. Express shipping. I spoiled myself with a beautiful Hunter Green Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC from eLuxe. My order was places Tuesday afternoon and by the end of the day on Wednesday I was prancing around town wearing my brand new bag!
3. Working from home. My office building has been under construction for quite some time now but this week the disruption is worse than ever. My boss told us all to stay home for the day and work in peace – I treated myself to a delicious charcuterie spread and paired with goat cheese. How’s that for a classy home office.
4. Date nights with my man at a new restaurant in town. Neil surprised me with an impromptu dinner out at Hooch Bourbon House. If you haven’t been yet, I highly recommend giving it a try. The menu is unique and the cocktails are out of this world.
5. Spending time with one of my best friends. We don’t live in the same city but that doesn’t change anything! She is the absolute best.
Thanks again to Lauren for hosting this link up. Have a fabulous long weekend friends!